Temperature Controlled Truckload (Reefer)
Born from the produce industry we can provide solutions to any refrigerated needs you may have. Our network and asset-based sister company give us an advantage in this area that will make your shipping seamless.
Temperature controlled truckloads will include any product or goods that are perishable or delicate to temperature surrounding. Time sensitivity plays a key role in this mode which is why we use industry leading carriers throughout our network.
- Industry Experts
- Seasonal and Produce Solutions
- Dedicated Service
- Online Tracking 24/7
- Sister Refrigerated Fleet
- Large Refrigerated Network
Can you use refrigerated trailers for dry goods too?
- Yes, Reefers can be used to haul products that can fit in the trailer with the refrigeration unit turned off.
Other than fresh foods, what can reefer units be used for?
- Reefers can protect your product from the weather conditions being too hot or freezing, spoiling, and damage.
Is the Refrigerated Unit turned on when arriving at the shipper?
- The trailer should be pre-cooled to the temperature needed based on your product to avoid any changes in pre-shipped conditions.
- Lengths: 48-53 feet
- Widths: 96-102 inches
- Heights: 12.5-13.5 feet
- Maximum Weight: 44,000 lbs
- Maximum Pallets: 26 for 53’ and 24 for 48’