Dry Van Full Truckload (FTL)
Our logistics experts specialize in helping you source same day, scheduled, or contractual capabilities within our carrier network of 48’ or 53’ Dry Van’s. No matter the industry, we will find the correct strategy to align with your specific business needs.
- A strong network of vetted core carriers
- Premier Transportation Management System(TMS) bridging the technological gap between customers and carriers
- Single Point of Contact for Above and Beyond Customer Service
- Family of companies with dry van assets
How much weight can a truck carry?
- Dry Vans can haul 45,000 lbs, but some trucks weights are different. Most drivers prefer to haul 40,000- 44,000 lbs at most.
How many pallets can a truck carry?
- 48’ vans can haul 24 standard 48” x 40” pallets while a 53’ van can haul 26 standard 48” x 40” pallets.
- Lengths: 48-53 feet
- Widths: 96-102 inches
- Heights: 12.5-13.5 feet
- Maximum Weight: 45,000 lbs
- Maximum Pallets: 26 for 53’ and 24 for 48’