Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment? Interested in building upon your problem-solving skills? First Call Logistics is looking for highly motivated candidates interested in building their supply chain careers.
The Logistics Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting Sales and Account Management on Key Accounts at First Call Logistics. Daily operations will include load building, tracking and tracing carriers, and POD retrieval amongst other duties.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Learning First Call transportation management system to effectively build loads for accounts based on the Customer and Account SOP.
- Call carriers to track critical shipments and implement tracking integrations with core carriers.
- Retrieve Proof of Delivery paperwork from carriers within 24 hours after making a successful delivery.
- Communicate load and tender retrieval from customers and customer-friendly updates as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, and Education Requirements:
- No experience needed, but 1 year preferred.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Team Player and Positive Attitude!