Position: General Manager
First Call is looking for a General Manager responsible for the launch, development, and management of a Brokerage Sales Office. The GM will be responsible for the growth and development of an Inside/Outside sales team. From prospecting to closing a deal, you will leverage your industry experience with our network, technology, processes, and First Call subject matter experts to build out a world-class sales team. Your team will design solutions that make supply chains GO!
- Freight Brokerage Sales and Operations (GM will get corporate support, but will need operational experience)
- Sales Management (Hire, Train, Pipeline Management)
- Consultative Sales Training
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong in all modes of transportation
These Qualities are a Plus:
- Established book of business
- P&L Experience
Why work at First Call Logistics?
- Work with the most cutting-edge technology (we have all the bells and whistles).
- Competitive base salary with comp tied to Branch Growth with no cap.
- Opportunity to advance your career in a fast-growing company.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental.
- Matching Simple IRA and the ability for continued education through industry certifications.
- First Call swag, outings, and sales contests to promote team involvement.
- Participate in First Call charitable giving and fundraising events.