Position: Carrier Sales Representative (Full-time)
We are seeking a Carrier Sales Representative to join our team! You will work directly with carriers all over the country to build relationships that are crucial to maintaining stable rates and coverage for our customers. You will be selling, negotiating, problem-solving, and growing your carrier portfolio daily with the goal of achieving what is best for our carriers and customers together.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Develop and continuously grow a carrier portfolio network.
- Negotiate and leverage relationships to sell to carriers.
- Organize your day to proactively track, book, and follow up on opportunities.
- Learn the industry and use all tools to gain knowledge.
- Get the job done, we don’t let our customers down!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Negotiation skills and the ability to use market data to educate customers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excitement and energy for building relationships.
- Ability to work through stressful situations and problem-solve.
- Strives in a fast-paced and works with urgency.
- Entrepreneurial by nature.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales is Preferred, but not a deal-breaker.
- No brokerage experience needed.
Why work at First Call Logistics?
- Opportunity to advance your career in a fast-growing company.
- Earn a competitive salary that First Call has benchmarked against our industry leaders.
- Matching Simple IRA program and the ability for continued education through industry certifications.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, health and dental insurance.
- First Call swag, outings, and sales contests to promote a team environment.
- Participate in First Call charitable giving and fundraising events.
Salary: Salary based on experience with the ability for commission compensation based on your career path.