Do you enjoy building positive relationships? Collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment? First Call is looking for candidates with strong communication skills to join our Account Management team.
Position: Account Representative (Full-time):
We are looking for a highly motivated, great attitude candidate, to join our new team as an Account Representative. After completing our training program, you will feel confident and knowledgeable in understanding our customer and carrier processes in this role. Our goal is to ensure you have the tools to exceed the expectations of our carriers and shippers. This is an exceptional opportunity to be a part of something on the ground level and accelerate your career! After 90 days we will formulate a detailed career path to ensure your professional growth towards customer or carrier focus.
Responsibilities in this role:
- We need you to be dedicated and a good team member. Be conscious of ensuring team
coverage and contributing to group goals. A positive attitude can’t be stressed enough. Inbound and outbound calls to and from carriers, shippers, and receivers.
- Selling over the phone to shippers and carriers understanding strict First Call Logistics’ compliance requirements and customer expectations.
- Problem solve and make decisions that may occur throughout the shipment process.
- Proactively communicate to internal teams and customers.
- Load Board Monitoring, Order entry, and Appointment Scheduling.
- Become an expert on our technology and selling automation to shippers and carriers.
- Track and update customer notes in HubSpot CRM.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Excitement and energy for building relationships.
- Ability to strive in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors degree.
Why work at First Call Logistics?
- Opportunity to advance your career with a fast-growing company.
- Earn a competitive salary that First Call has benchmarked against our industry leaders.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental.
- Matching Simple IRA and ability for continued education through industry certifications.
- First Call swag, outings, and sales contests to promote a team environment.
- Casual Dress and First Call gear provided.
- Participate in First Call charitable giving and fundraising events.
- Employee sales & customer service training programs.